THE chicken thighs alla cacciatora wrapped in a delicious red sauce and accompanied by peppers, they are the ideal solution for those who want to bring a tasty and cheap second course to the table
THE chicken thighs alla cacciatora I am a second of stewed meat very simple that is inspired by the best known recipe for rabbit cacciatore. Our chicken thighs alla cacciatora in particular they have a rustic and appetizing flavor, a simple dish but certainly successful at the table: it is impossible not to do the shoe in the tasty red sauce enriched with vegetables and peppers!
The ingredients of Chicken Thighs Cacciatore.
Our chicken thighs We marinate them in a mixture prepared with Red wine and spices like laurel, cloves, Juniper berries Y pepper and grains, but you can also add spices you already have in your pantry, like sage, marjoram, or rosemary. The marinade is used to flavor chicken meat, which takes on an aromatic and rustic flavor during cooking, but is also used during stewed cuisine of meat, along with the vegetables, the peeled tomatoes hey Peppers.
Preparation of hunter chicken thighs
- Marinate in a bowl for 4-5 hours 8 merged with 1 glass of Red wine1 sheet of laurel chopped, 5-6 Juniper berries crumbling 2 cloves and a few grains of black pepper.
- Clean 2 shallots, 1 carrot and 1 celery stick, chop them together and sauté them in a saucepan with 2-3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, drain and set aside. Meanwhile, in the same saucepan, brown the spindles drained from the marinade, turning them on all sides.
- Gather the stewed vegetables, mix with 3-4 tablespoons of the marinade and add 400 g of peeled tomatoes chopped. Cook over low heat for 50 minutes, occasionally adding a few tablespoons of the marinade.
- clean 3 small Peppers (red, yellow and green) and cut them into strips. Add them to the melts, season with salt and pepper and continue cooking for another 15 minutes.
- serve me chicken thighs alla cacciatora hot, sprinkled with sauce and peppers.