Typical product of the month of September is the grape. This can be used in various dishes, from starters to desserts. Today we offer you the recipe for a second meat dish that is delicate, light and with a captivating flavor: the grape chicken.
These are the ingredients to prepare a chicken with grapes for two:
- 500 g of chicken stew;
- 100 g of grapes;
- 10 g of butter;
- 1 shallot;
- 1/2 lemon;
- 1 sprig of rosemary;
- 1/2 glass of dry white wine;
- oil to taste;
- Salt to taste;
- pepper as needed
- Take the chicken stew first, squeeze the lemon, strain the juice and use it to carefully dip the stew.
- Then take a saucepan, heat it with a knob of butter with a little oil and add the meat, then let it brown over high heat. Deglaze with the white wine, evaporate the alcoholic part and add rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Put everything in the oven preheated to 180º and cook for about 40 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- At this point, melt the remaining butter in a pan and season the minced shallot, add the washed and dried grapes. Cook everything over low heat for five minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When cooked, serve chicken garnished with grape mixture and pour cooking sauce over top.