Prepare these mozzarella sticks right away, they are delicious, tasty and so sweet that one leads to the other: you see, the recipe is very fast!
A few movements and a few minutes to prepare the mozzarella sticks best you’ve ever tried.
Everyone in the family will go crazy, big and small will not be able to resist and they will compete to eat even one more. These mozzarella sticks They are also perfect for an aperitif or for a no-strings-attached, super-delicious appetizer. And then the recipe is quick and easy, few ingredients, few movements and they will be ready to be brought to the table. Crispy on the outside and super spicy. inside, They will conquer the palate of even the most difficult to please. Let’s take a look at the list of ingredients to prepare this recipe very tasty (doses indicated are for four people):
- 250 g of mozzarella for pizza.
- 3 eggs.
- 100 g of breadcrumbs.
- 100 g of flour type “00”.
- 80 g of corn flakes without sugar.
- Seed oil for frying.
- 1 pinch of salt.
Make these delicious mozzarella sticks and you will not want to do without them, they are great
As I have already mentioned, it will take a few steps to enjoy these delicious mozzarella sticks. Accompany them with your favorite sauces and you will see what pleasure.
Let’s find out immediately what is the procedure to follow to make this fantastic recipe, follow these simple steps:
- Take the mozzarella and cut it into sticks of about 20 g more or less each, with the doses that I have indicated you should get a dozen sticks.
- Break the eggs and pour them onto a plate, add a pinch of salt and beat them with a fork.
- Take 3 bowls and pour a different ingredient into each one. You will need one bowl for the breadcrumbs, one for the flour, and one for the cornflakes.
- Dip the mozzarella sticks first in the flour, then in the eggs, then in the breadcrumbs, and finally in the cereal. Do this to make a second breading from each stick.
- All you have to do is heat plenty of seed oil in a large skillet and cook the mozzarella sticks on all sides, until golden brown.
- Drain them and place them on a tray covered with kitchen paper to remove excess oil.
- Plate and enjoy.
Enjoy your meal!