For many tastes like sunday lunch, from the family reunion, from Grandma’s kitchen. Comfort food from our quintessential home, roast chicken attracts admirers enough to have a dedicated day: Roast Chicken Day, which is celebrated on October 2 (on the same date as “Grandparents’ Day”). Commissioned by Unaitalia, an association that represents almost the entire national production of white meat, the day is a celebration of all chicken, which according to Ismea represents the most purchased meat (35 percent). But specifically its “king”: roast chicken. Which, according to a Doxa survey commissioned by Unaitalia, is the favorite recipe of Italians when it comes to chicken: it is eaten at least once a month by 82 percent of Italians and, accompanied by baked potatoes, it is the preferred preparation (69 percent). It is followed by chop (55 percent), fried chicken (35 percent), and chicken salad (34 percent). The celebrations for the “Day of Roast Chicken” take place between the web and social networks throughout the day of October 2, proposing a kind of duel between chest and thigh. Chefs and influencers launch the challenge with their recipes (found below), to be copied and shared online. In particular, Roy Caceres, Rosanna Marziale, Max Mariola, Sonia Peronaci, Emilife and Grandma Giovanna with Nicola are the protagonists of the web marathon that also involves the www.vivailpollo.it community.
Chicken, recipes and tips.
– How to make the perfect roast chicken, the 8 mistakes to avoid
– Roast Chicken Day, 12 iconic recipes to celebrate the most “glocal” dish in the world
– The recipe for roast chicken to prepare at home with the (simple) secret of the marinade
– Crispy roast chicken (with dryer): the infallible trick for a perfect browning
– Potatoes, the 15 recipes that you still (maybe) do not know to prepare at home
October 2, 2021 | 07:40 (©) REPRODUCTION RESERVED