If you want to enjoy a tall and tender pizza, you can’t miss this recipe: you don’t even need yeast, a real discovery! The recipe is easy and super fast.
Pizza is one of the most loved foods in the world. Few ingredients, simple to prepare and super tasty.
Then you can dress it as you like, perfect in every aspect. The only “issue”, if it can be called that, it is only the passage of yeast. You have to wait several hours let the dough rise and be ready to be seasoned and baked. Not everyone knows, however, that there is a dough that can also be made without yeast. and therefore you will not have to wait forever before baking your pizza. A real discovery that will save you time and effort, but will in no way lead to the final result. Forget forever about low and crispy pizzas, this one is high, soft and super tasty. Let’s see immediately which ingredients necessary to prepare the fastest and easiest pizza dough in the world (the doses are designed for two large molds):
- 1 kg of flour type “1”.
- 15g of sugar.
- 30g of salt.
- 280g of water.
- 330 g of blonde beer.
- 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Make the pizza dough with beer and you will never want to try the classic again
Don’t be fooled by appearances because the dough to make this pizza really is formidable.
Thanks to beer it will taste really tasty and it will also be nice and tall and super smooth. Don’t worry about the kids, they can eat it too because the alcohol will evaporate during cooking. Let’s immediately look at the procedure for making this delicacy, then you can decide on the dressing. Here are all the steps:
- Take a large bowl and pour in the salt, sugar and flour.
- Mix well and then add the water as well. Mix it well.
- Add the beer, mix again and finally add the oil.
- Knead well until you get a smooth dough without lumps.
- put the flour, sugar and salt in a bowl or planetary or pastry board. Mix the ingredients together, then add the oil, beer, and water. Knead until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- We cover with transparent film and put in the oven, with the light on (but without the fire) and let it rest for 2 hours.
- After the necessary time, divide the dough in two.
- Let rest for another 60 minutes and then spread the dough in the two well-greased molds.
- All you have to do is season to taste.
- Place in the oven and bake in a preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
Enjoy your meal!